A Keto diet plan is a low carb and high-fat diet that initiates the procedure of Ketosis in the body. Keto diet plan has several benefits such as it improves fat burning process, fastens weight loss, increases energy levels and helps in managing cholesterol.
This is a general one-week ketogenic menu that can be changed depending on individual dietary needs. The following menu provides less than 50 grams of total carbs per day.
- Breakfast: You can eat two eggs fried in pastured butter served with sauteed greens.
- Lunch: Make spinach, mushroom, and capsicum salad, well fried in olive oil with eggs and chicken/cheese.
- Dinner: Pork chops with green beans cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Cheese omelet cooked in butter or olive oil.
- Lunch: Salmon tandoori can serve with fresh cucumber sauce and crispy salad.
- Dinner: Roast chicken with cream sauce and sauteed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Bell pepper stuffed with cheese and eggs.
- Lunch: Stir-fried broccoli or mushrooms with cream of palak soup.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with spinach cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Full-fat yogurt topped with Keto granola.
- Lunch: Tuna salad with poached eggs and served with fresh greens.
- Dinner: Bison steak with cheesy broccoli.
- Breakfast: Baked avocado egg boats.
- Lunch: Baked French beans with cheese and buttermilk.
- Dinner: Cabbage salad with grated coconut.
- Breakfast: Cauliflower toast topped with cheese and avocado.
- Lunch: Cauliflower curry with coconut milk and coconut oil.
- Dinner: Stir-fried red meat.
- Breakfast: Coconut milk chia pudding topped with coconut and walnuts.
- Lunch: Cobb salad made with hard-boiled eggs, greens, avocado, cheese, and turkey.
- Dinner: Asian cabbage stir-fry, sauteed in sesame oil.
Ketogenic meals can also be diverse and appetizing. Although many ketogenic meals are based around animal products therefore, there is large variety of vegetarian options to choose from as well. You can also add a cup of berries in your breakfast to increase the number of carbs in this meal.
Keto diet snack options are
Snacking between meals can help restrain hunger and keep you on a healthy track while following a ketogenic diet. Some keto diet snack options are:
- boiled eggs
- coconut chips
- kale chips
- berries with heavy whipping cream
- half an avocado stuffed with chicken salad
- greens with high-fat dressing and avocado
- Keto smoothie made with coconut milk and avocado
A healthy 7-day keto diet for weight loss should consist of 20% protein, 75% fat, and only 5% or less than 50 grams of carbs per day. We hope, this article has guided and motivated you to get started on the keto diet meal plan.
Do share your favorite meals of the keto diet with us in the comment section.
BodyBuilding India is a chain of Supplement Stores with presence in 28 cities PAN India as of today. We offer the worlds best supplement brands like Optimum Nutrition, MuscleTech, BSN, IspPure, Dymatize etc. 100% Genuine & authentic supplements are guaranteed at BodyBuilding India Stores.