Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing www.bodybuildingindia.com “Website”, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Body Building India Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
www.bodybuildingindia.com is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Body Building India Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its office at Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Ownership of rights:
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our explicit permission. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by us or our licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website. Logos and Trade Marks are property of their respective owners.
The User hereby consents, expresses and agrees that he has read and fully understands the Shipping Policy of Company in respect of the Website. You further consent that the terms and contents of such Shipping Policy are acceptable to you.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
- Immediately notify www.bodybuildingindia.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.bodybuildingindia.com .
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to anyone as we may deem fit.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at our discretion. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
- If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item.
- If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Product Specifications Listed on Product Pages
The official brand websites of the products have been generally used as the primary source for information. Where such information is lacking in completeness, other secondary sources have also been used. While we make every effort to ensure that the product specifications provided on product pages atupp www.bodybuildingindia.com are as accurate as possible, we can’t guarantee that the information provided is always 100% error free or accurate.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bodybuildingindia.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Company that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website. The Website provides content from other partner sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, www.bodybuildingindia.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of www.bodybuildingindia.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
Company,its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, link statics or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
Customer must provide its Order number and E-mail address and all other information as required by bodybuildingindia.com for all returns. RMAs are valid for twenty (20) calendar days from date of issuance. Customer must allow for in-transit time for Products to be returned to bodybuildingindia.com, as bodybuildingindia.com must physically receive Products within the twenty (20) calendar days.
RMAs will be issued for authorized returns under one of the following categories:
(i) Defective OR Damaged Products
(ii) Billing or Shipping discrepancies. Order Number should be clearly visible on the address label of the Product packaging when it is returned to bodybuildingindia.com.
- Any issues with your order must be reported over the phone or over the email to our Customer Service Team within 2 working days of receiving the goods in case of defective goods OR Damaged Products. For billing and shipping discrepancies, you must inform us within 24 hours of placing the order.
- All returns must first be authorised by a member of our Customer Services Team, at which time you will be supplied with a Order Number which must be used at all times.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund/exchange/credit for any opened products unless it has any defect.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for the return of relevant products. No shipping charges will be refunded. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for insurance reasons.
- Refunds will be issued for the cost of the item only, postage costs will not be refunded. Surcharge will be deducted where applicable.
- A Return Material Authorisation (RMA) form should be duly filled and attached to the returned goods.
- A photograph of any damaged goods must be received by our Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Only then we will be able to provide you Return Material Authorisation for damaged goods. Release of Credit OR arrangement of reshipment will be done only once original goods are received back to us.
- We must receive the item(s) back within 14 days of receipt in an unopened and re-saleable condition
- Any orders returned to us because we were supplied insufficient address details are subject to a re-delivery charge as mentioned in our delivery terms.
- Nothing in these terms shall affect statutory rights of any consumer.
Product Recall: In-case discrepancy with product quality, bodybuildingindia.com at its discretion may decide product re-call. Customer is legally responsible to return re-called product to bodybuildingindia.com. bodybuildingindia.com, on receipt of goods will offset any outstanding payment and shall refund the excess to the Customer as applicable.
Payment Refund Policy: If customer cancels his/her order before dispatch of the product then full payment will be refunded in to the customer’s account. And this process takes 5 to 7 days.