₹3,399.00 – ₹5,599.00
Sold & Fulfilled By
Bodybuildingindia.com – Muscle Mantra Projects Pvt. Ltd.
All our products are procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand, are handled and stored with great care and are far from expiry.
Pan India Shipping
Average time: 1-3 days for Delhi/NCR and 3-5 days for rest of India – Free Shipping all over.
- GNC AMP Pure Isolate as the name suggests is made using 100% whey protein isolate
- Each seving contains 25g of protein & 5g of BCAAs
- Support muscle recovery, minimizes muscle soreness and fatigue
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage
- Great for post-workout or between meals consumption
Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
Fast Absorbing for Muscle Growth & Repair
25g of protein per serving – inclusive of key amino acids such as BCAAs and muscle supporting amino acids, for muscle repair and formation
Superior Process for Ultimate Purity
Using over 20 steps in a sophisticated process to maximize protein quality, this whey protein isolate provides you an ultra-clean option. Fuels Athletic Strength & Performance
Pure Whey Isolate – offers fast-release amino acids which are rapidly absorbed
Great for post-workout or between meals consumption
Support muscle recovery minimize muscle soreness and fatigue allow the muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly promote lean muscle gain and strength support intensive resistance training/workout prevents muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass
Support muscle recovery . Minimize muscle soreness and fatigue. Allow muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly. Promote lean muscle gain and strength . Support intensive resistance training/workout . muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass.
Intermediate at Gym, >6 months.
Recovery and upgrade from basic whey protein.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and throughout the day as an additional source of protein
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose.
WARNING: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Significant product settling may occur.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Why do I need a protein supplement?
Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions ? this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.
What is the difference between the three types of Whey?
There are main types of whey proteins which differ from each other are Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolyzed whey protein.
• GNC AMP Pure Isolate Powder is a super-rich source of micro-filtered whey protein isolate for your body.
• It features fast-absorbing, naturally-occurring amino acids per serving that lend enhanced muscle support.
• Experience improved muscle growth and repair with the GNC AMP Pure Isolate Powder.
• Get 25g protein, 5g BCAA, 17g of muscle supporting amino acids and 1g of creatine per serve for improved muscle performance.
• The GNC AMP Pure Isolate Powder lends you superior quality, ultra-clean proteins that pass through a 20-step process for best quality.
Benefits of GNC AMP Pure Isolate Powder
• Fast absorbing supplement: The GNC proteins are known for their unique, micro-filtered composition that aids faster absorption by the body. This makes the supplement ideal for use post workouts to ensure adequate and faster muscle repair. As a result, your muscles are not sore after the workout and overcome fatigue faster.
• Boosts overall muscle performance: This whey isolate protein, with it’s fast releasing amino acids, is meant to enhance the overall performance of your muscles. It lends you the extra energy needed for your workouts while ensuring faster recovery post the workout. As a result, the tissue repair and rejuvenation happens much faster and you remain active throughout the day despite an active, strenuous regime.
• Ultra-clean proteins: This whey protein isolate is made using a 20-step process to get you the cleanest proteins that are among the best in quality. The GNC protein comes without any added sugars, half the fat, low levels of carbs and half the cholesterol to give you an amazingly clean source of protein.
• Supports intense workouts: With a composition as pure and fast releasing as in the GNC isolate whey protein, intensive resistance training, and strenuous workouts become much easier. Regular use of the supplement shows visible gains in lean muscle mass and an evident boost in internal strength.
Variants of GNC AMP Pure Isolate Powder
The GNC AMP Pure Isolate is one of the best whey protein isolates in India and is available in two delicious flavors:
• Chocolate Frosting
• Vanilla Custard
The supplement is perfect to make a thick smoothie or shake. Mix it with milk and fruits of your choice and enjoy the great taste. It comes in convenient and handy packs of 2.2 lbs and 4.4. Lbs weight.
How to Consume?
The GNC Whey Protein Isolate is best when you consume one scoop at a time, which is approximately 34.5g. Mix it to a glass of cold water, milk, juice, or any beverage of your choice. You can easily consume one or two servings per day, either post your workout or between meals as a filler drink to boost up your protein intake.