L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are commonly grouped together and referred to as Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAAs, because of their unique branched chemical structure. BCAAs account for 33% of all muscle protein. BCAAs are essential, which means that they must be consumed through diet, since the human body cannot synthesize them in any other way. BCAAs have long been used by both, strength and endurance athletes to help activate muscle protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown. Proburst BCAAs are made using high quality instantized grade BCAAs, and help deliver a premium quality supplement to its users.
- It supports speedy recovery after the vigorous workout.
- It acts as an anabolic agent for strengthening and development of muscles.
- It energizes your body and enhances stamina post workout.
- Supports lean muscle growth.
- It helps stimulate protein synthesis, prevents muscle breakdown and speeds recovery
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
After waking up in the morning
To help stop muscle breakdown that is turned on during your night of fasting.
Before your workout
For boosting energy levels and prevention of fatigue.
After your workout
For boosting muscle repair.
Any time of the day
For a rush of energy to avoid fatigue.