- University Studied
- Banned Substance Tested
- Informed-Choice.org – Trusted by Sport
- The Athlete’s Complete Protein
- Take Any Time: Morning, Pre/Post Workout & Night
- Award Winning Taste & Quality
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Sport Series
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- 25 g Protein | 5 Protein Sources | Gluten Free
- Made in a cGMP Registered Facility
- Real Athletes. Real Science.
- Performance | Strength | Build Muscle | Time Released Protein
Fuels Muscles & Performance For Hours!
People who train hard demand a superior and more effective protein. To maximize lean muscle growth and recovery ensuring proper protein utilization, MusclePharm scientists fortified Combat Protein Powder with a variety of protein blends that digest at varying rates—this helps fuel your muscles longer. The great-tasting, easy-mixing digestive blend is fine-tuned for true nutrient utilization–a step ahead in protein powder technology. Most other protein products seem to be okay with the status quo, the minimum. But ask yourself: do you give your workouts minimum effort? MusclePharm scientists over-delivered. Combat Protein Powder is precision-engineered with whey protein concentrates, hydrolysates and isolates, egg albumin, and micellar casein. These help create a muscle-building environment for longer periods of time, which results in greater muscle building, recovery and performance.
- 25 g of award winning taste & easy to mix protein.
- 5 powerful proteins: fast & slow digesting.
- Take it anytime: morning, pre/post workout & night.
Benefit From 5 Protein Sources:
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate – Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids.
- Whey Protein Isolate – Digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – Closest to whole food and contains real subtractions.
- Egg Albumin – Highly bioavailable and is high in naturally-occurring BCAAs and arginine.
- Micellar Casein – Digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours.
Mix 1 scoop of Combat Protein Powder with 8-12 fl. oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve desired consistency and taste. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milk shake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water. Consume additional servings throughout the day to meet your daily protein requirements. Use in combination with whole food protein sources, a balanced diet, and exercise program.
Microfiltered protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, micellar casein, egg albumin), inulin, natural and artificial flavors, salt, l-glutamine, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, protease, potassium citrate, lactase, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine, soy lecithin.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk, egg, soy (lecithin). Made in a facility that may also process egg, tree nuts, sesame, peanuts, fish, crustacean, shellfish, and wheat products.
Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Storage and Maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per serving. Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33.6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 54|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4