nutrition

Home Forums Nutrition nutrition

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Randhir 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hsbrar15
    Participant

Sir need a serious review about big muscles nitric whey protein (us health products).

Randhir
    Participant

Hi, I am not specifically giving you the review about any specific product but i can simply say that the whey protein itself is the best muscle building micro mega nutrients explored out of the routine milk. I can say this is the nutrient of erra.
    When we talk of nitro aspect of any product it is just the selling gimmic which confuses the users between the amino acid and the whey protein.
    When we talk of amino acids, we talk of protein and at the same time we are talking about the nitric components of naturally occurring proteins.
    You can not separate nitric component from protein. If we at all we could do it the food ingredients will turn into nitrogen based toxic products, carbon based gases and hydrogen based water in the presence of the oxygen molecule.
    There are number of amino acids which supplies the nitrogen component more than other amino acids exclusively leading to more tissues formation in the body.
    Be careful the excess of this can lead to more production of bio waste products.
    All wheys are good and carry nitro components, give you good results, but be sure you buy from a trusted company and the vendor.

hsbrar15
    Participant

Thank you very much sir.plz can u suggest best indian based protein supplements.

Randhir
    Participant

To get good mass gain better to take dope free balanced mass gainer like: TNC magik mass, TNC Storm xtreme or Tara’s Mega triple mass.

dakshmurkute
    Participant

Hello sir
    My name is daksh. I am doing gym from a year..
    My height is 5.10 and my weight is 70.
    I want to build muscles and I also wanna built my abs Can you suggest me any protein supplement or mass gainer. Or any other alter supplements

Randhir
    Participant

u take whey protein supplement.no side effects and It helps to muscle building,mass building,weight gain.

inbox069
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.