muscle development

Home Forums Nutrition muscle development

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wasisrakib06028 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi randhir sir. I want to know how can I built muscle mass in less time specially chest muscle. my body wt is 80kg. With little mass on chest and legs. can u help me. in supplements I used taras amino mass magik mass storm xtreme anabol h caps nitro pump etc.

Randhir
    Participant

To develop chest muscle you have to concentrate on basic exercises like bench press and parallel bar dips 2-3 sets two times a week with heavy wait up to 6-8 reps.you should do the shoulder and triceps exercises after the chest exercise.
    you should not omit legs as while doing squats our respiration gets higher even that leads to big chest rib cage leading to bigger chest so you must do squats and leg presses two times a week.
    Thanking You
    All the best.

thanx alot sir and in nutrition what will be right supplement for me.

saranravin2006
    Participant

hi randhir sir. I want to know how can I built muscle mass in less time specially chest muscle. my body wt is 80kg. With little mass on chest and legs. can u help me. in supplements I used taras amino mass magik mass storm xtreme anabol h caps nitro pump etc.

wasisrakib06028
    Participant

Hi,Dr.randhir sir My height is 5’9″ and weight is 74kg,I do gym but to complete the exercise routine I need extra energy and there is always be energy loss .I can’t finish my routine properly. what can I do and what types of food and supplement need ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.