In spring and summer, you continuously want something light and delicious to eat. For this, healthy salads recipes are the ideal solution for weight loss. These seasons are full of fresh vegetables and greens. So, forget about the combination of “cucumber and tomato” and let’s experiment with different flavors. We picked up for you four healthy delicious salads for the menu.
Read about all new healthy salads recipes of 2019 and enjoy your meal.
1 Chicken salad with vegetables for Weight Loss
- 1 pc tomato;
- 100 g boiled chicken breast
- 0.5 jar olives without seeds
- 0.25 pc onion;
- dill and parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 pc juice of the lemon
- olive oil
- The first thing to do is to spread the onion. Cut the onion into feathers and put them into a cup.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Fill with lemon juice.
- Cut tomato. Cut chicken fillet in big pieces. Add olives.
- Slice dill and parsley; add to the rest of the ingredients. Put everything in a salad bowl, add there a marinated onion and with sour-sweet marinade.
- Gently mix. Pour with olive oil. Delicious and a useful salad is ready.
2 Corn Salad for Weight Loss
- 150 m crab sticks
- 100 m maize canned
- 200 m fresh cucumbers
- 100 g boiled rice
- 100 ml natural lean yogurt
- Slice the crab sticks and cucumbers and place them in a bowl.
- Boil the rice, let it cool and add to the slicing.
- Pour out the corn.
- Put in a mixture of spices and refill with yogurt.
- Your salad is ready.
3 Fruit Salad for Weight Loss
- 2 pcs large oranges
- 2 pcs ripe kiwi
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 pc banana
- 0,5 pc grenade
- spruce mint
- 1 tbsp any liqueur or syrup
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- To make a salad look delightfully on a plate, slice oranges, kiwi and banana in thin circles. And slice grapes to halves. Put all this in the salad bowl.
- Then add the grains of the grenade and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salad with liqueur or syrup and decorate topped with mint leaves.
- Before serving, it is advisable to cool salads for about twenty minutes.
4 Salmon Salad for Weight Loss
- 250 g red sweet pepper
- 200 g fresh carrots
- 200 g boiled salmon fillet
- 200 g fresh tomatoes
- 4 stems green onion
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- sesame not necessarily
- Peel the pepper from the seeds, grind the straw, sprinkle with a fork boiled salmon fillet.
- Peel the carrots, rub it on a grater, chop semicircular tomatoes, and finely chop onions.
- Mix all that ingredients, add lemon juice and olive oil, stir thoroughly.
- Before serving, sprinkle a salad dipped with salmon with sesame and decorate with olives.