I am replying few of the questions asked by Mr. Chandra my Orkut friend. For the interest of my readers I am replying in black words to questions in red in the following paras for readers interest:
Chandra asks: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THAT GENETICS PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE IN METABOLISM AND ONE CAN OVER COME THIS HURDLE WITH PROPER NUTRITION, WORKOUT AND REST.
The genetics is not a hurdle. Is the ultimate infrastructure and basic raw material inherited and blessed by nature to excel in any sphere? The other aspects you mentioned are just to get maximum out of that potential. But you can never turn any weakling to monsters. I told earlier that it is the right coaching and the destiny of the individual to get maximum out that raw material blesses by nature. But that too up to some limit. Exceptions may be there but they are very rare and miracles. Total requirement of energy [ food] is just over 2700 Kcal for a 90kg individual with average body fat of 15 %. Once you loose the balance of the food intake then you are going to tax the system leading injuries and slow or no progress.
U SAID THAT GH
THANKS FOR NICE QUERY which is use full to all . I will put on the net www.bodybuildingindia.com our magazine BODYBUILDING INDIA for other to read and learn. All the best.UMAN MR. INDIA CONSUMES MAJOR OF PROTEIN FROM PLANT SOURCES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXCITING FIBRE CONTENT HE IS GETTING WHICH WILL CAUSE LOSS OF MINERALS(IF IM NOT WRONG ).
The fibers are complex carbs, which are most of the time not absorbed. They helps in smooth functioning of the gut and leave behind some good water soluble vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. So no problem for the minerals and trace elements. I may tell you that certain foodstuff like maze gluten and vegetable fibers are not absorbed by human gut. The protein requirement of Ghuman is covered by milk protein, pulses, cereals and protein powders [ again milk protein because whey is again milk]
YES SIR I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THAT ANIMALS R VEGETARIAN AND I TOO GO BY THE SAME PRINCIPLE IM TOTALLY VEGETARIAN.
It is the natural biological process to synthesis its own body protein from the food stuff consumed. Other wise every protein may be veg or non veg entering in to the system dose not get absorbed as such because chromosomally it is from different life.
SIR BUT WHEN COMPARED TO ANIMAL SOURCES IN TERMS OF QUANTITY THE PROTEIN PORTION IS LESS IN PLANTS(INCOMPLETE) WHEN COMPARED TO ANIMAL SOURCES. FOR EXAMPLE 100GMS OF BEEF HAS 35 GRMS WHEREAS 100 GRAMS OF CHICKPEAS HAS JUST 9 GRAMS OF PROTEIN. AND THE PLANT SOURCES MAKES U FEEL FULL WHEN CONSUMED BCOZ OF THE HIGH FIBRE CONTENT.
You are mistaken, because 100gm of any meat may be chicken or red meat [bone less] contains about 70% of water and the remaining 30% contains proteins, carbs and fats to make it a natural balance. It may be plant source or the animal source the trick is the balance and the P+C+F to which our total system is going to response. It is advised that every meal should be balanced and eat very small at one time so that we may be able to get maximum out of the minimum by our limited digestive, assimilative and absorptive system for final tissue synthesis.
MY QUESTION TO U IS VARINDER GHUMAN IS CONSUMING A LOT OF FIBRE IF I M NOT WRONG, IT WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE MINERALS LOSS IN EXCESS
I have replied well in the above lines. I may tell you that the minerals are embedded much more in the plant sources as it comes from the soil itself. The minerals and elements are important binders and metabolic participants in our systems.
Dr. Randhir Hastir