workout plan and nutrition help

Home Forums Training workout plan and nutrition help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  satvir2040 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello sir
    My name is deepak chauhan and I am 21 yrs old and my height is 170 cms and weight is 80 kg……..i am working out from last 1.5 yrs and took a gap of 1-2 month after every 4-5 month coz of demotivated after seeing my results but now i am working from last 2months and still not seeing a good transformation…… My exercise include 5 day workout
    Monday-chest (6 exercise 3 sets in each)
    Tuesday-back (same)
    Wednesday-bicep & tricep (10 exercise with 3 set in eqch)
    Thursday off
    Friday – thigh ( 6 exercise 3 sets each)
    Saturday – shoulder ( same)
    Sir i want a good muscular body like sonu sood or john and good physique with good fitness abilities.
    Need ur help and guidance
    Please suggest me a good diet and workout schedule.
    Thanku Sir

Your training plan is wrong and it gives unwanted stress over the small muscle group and It gives under training to the bigger muscle groups. When you are doing advanced training programme you should not combine pushing and pulling muscle together. I give your basic training plan

Day 1 – Chest 4-5 sets 10-12 reps, shoulders, 2-3 sets 10-12 reps and triceps 2-3 set same 10-12 reps, with 2-3 minutes of rest between the all sets. Upper abs 2-3 sets 20-25 reps
    Day 2 – Back- 4-5 sets 10-12 reps, Biceps 2-3 sets, LEGS : squat 3-4 sets 10-12 reps, Leg press 2-3 sets 10-12 reps, calf raise 15-20 reps, Lower abs 2 sets 20-25 reps, Lower back 1-2 sets 15 reps.
    Day 3- Rest
    Similarly repeat the cycle so that you get 4 days of training and 3 days of rest. On Back legs days after completing the workout go for 20-30 minutes of Cardio.

Wish you all the best

Thank you very much sir ….for ur valuable information that u had shared with me … means a lot……i am sending some photos of mine ……..and its a request that plzz share some information regarding chest.triceps.biceps shoulder and back just like u told me about legs…….and shed some light on diet chart…..sir i know u are very busy with other replies but plzz i am not getting this valuable information from some where else so please sir…….it will help me a lot.
    Thankyou very much.

Dear Sir,

Need your expert views for workout plan and diet.

Following are some of the details which may help you to understand more about my body.

exercising regularly- 8 years
    Height (in cm)-164
    Weight (in kg)-73.5
    Chest – Normal (in cm)=34
    Chest – Expanded (in cm)-37
    Arm – Normal (in cm)-8
    Arm – Flexed (in cm)-12

Schedule :

Day 1 : Chest/Tricep
    Day 2 ; Back /Bicep
    Day 3 : Leg
    Day 4 : Shoulder/Traps
    Day 5 : Rest
    Repeat the same cycle

Diet :
    Breakfast : Milk and cornflakes+boiled Corn + One banana+ Coffee
    Mid meal : 1 bowl dry fruits + 5 biscuits(sugar free)
    Lunch : Salad+Soup+Chicken leg piece or fish + one small bowl rice and Dal.
    Mid meal : one banana(Any other fruits) and 250 gram curd + Green Tea
    Before work out : boiled corn + Banana + Milk
    After Workout : 1 whey protein scoop.
    Dinner : One bowl rice and dal with small piece of chicken and fish.

General Details:
    (1) My metabolism is fast..I feel hungry in middle of night.
    (2) supplement :On Whey protein-1 scoop after workout (No any other supplements have been taken ever)
    (3) Pictures of front,back and side is attached for your reference.

Looking For your kind expert suggestions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here