want to know about what should i add to start a bulk amou

Home Forums Weight Gaining want to know about what should i add to start a bulk amou

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  piyushkapoor474 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

hello sir,

sir i m gng to buy a good amount of supplements . can u tell me what should i add to my cycle nd what should i add to gain muscle size i even tried lot of gainer but now i m gng to try whey nd gainer both my height is 5ft 5 inch nd my weight is 56kg please sir sugguest me a good protein cycle for gaining muscles and sir please suggst me some testosterone booster which is good now in market..

thnkyou.

Randhir
    Participant

Hi Abdul, As per your height you need to be somewhere 63-66kg depending upon your capability and natural body structure. Before discussing diet plan let me clear this that there is hardly any substance which boost your testosterone naturally. Even unnaturally the testosterone improves only when we take some steroids itself, which have some mimicry action of testosterone. But reality is the effect is much less then the actual naturally accruing testo.
    The best testosterone enhancer and booster is proper exercise incorporating the strength training movements specially the legs and the back exercises. Once the bigger muscles involves and exhausted then various Harmon are produced under the stimulation of pituitary gland itself, which are endorphins, catacolomiums, testosterone and many endocrine Harmon.
    I advice you to take reliable and trusted mass gainer like Tara’s Magik mass, mega triple mass, amino mass etc. But make sure you cut down on your total meals into half. Have very small 4-6 multiple balanced natural meals and consume in 2-3 meals a trusted mass maker.
    Never overeat. If you add supplement you reduce your diet to the maximum level and then start increasing slowly by 5-10% and 1-3 times moderate quantity of mass maker can help you to gain weight.
    Make sure you do not train more than 4 days a week, every muscle in one week should not be less than 2 times and not more than 3 times. Concentrate on the basic exercises rather than on the multiple minor number of exercises.
    concludingly i would say that people like you should not get stressed and strains for this weight gaining and weight loosing.
    So gain weight with 6-8 small multiple balanced meals and out of it two could be trusted mass maker.
    Regular strength training 3-4 days a week.

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

thankyou sir . i ‘ll follow your routine. but i want to know what kind of steroid will not harm my body . i mean to say what condition are there to do not get any side effect regarding any anabol or danabol tab

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

thnkyou so much sir for your support nd advice . sir plz i will thnkful for you if u tell me the correct cycle of sodium before startng a state level comptetion i am going to take part on that .
    I HAVE ALREADY REPLIED YOU SALT AND WATER MANAGEMENT BEFORE CONTEST IN THIS FORUM…PLEASE GO THROUGH IT

Randhir
    Participant

Hi Abdul,
    As i mentioned earlier with full details that steroids of any kind can help you to get just 5-10% improvement which will go by itself once you leave these things. But the side-effects depending upon the doze and the duration you have taken may last years or may be permanent. So forget about these anabol-shanabol bla bla.. because they are less givers but more takers.

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

thnkyou so much sir for your support nd advice . sir plz i will thnkful for you if u tell me the correct cycle of sodium before startng a state level comptetion i am going to take part on that .
    I HAVE ALREADY REPLIED YOU SALT AND WATER MANAGEMENT BEFORE CONTEST IN THIS FORUM…PLEASE GO THROUGH IT

Randhir
    Participant

Hi Abdul,
    If you don’t have any problem in walking, running and jumping then i don’t think there is any problem in doing squat or other exercises but be careful to start with very light weight and find that if there is no discomfort then you can keep adding some weight every 15 days til you reach to a level of excellency.

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

thankyou so very much sir for your help .

sir i want to ask how i make my liver supportive

Randhir
    Participant

I think you must be suffering from any type of allergic food reactions. May be eggs, milk, wheat, rice or any major food ingredients. Check that carefully. It will be better you to take 6-8 small normal balanced meals through out the day.
    Avoid any medicine.

be careful in taking the infection things like water or any other foods.

abdul.nawaz79
    Participant

hello sir. thankyou for ur support.. sir i got a gain in my whole body structure like i’ve got 15 inch biceps nd now my body weight is 60 kg . sir i want to know how much grams of protein and carbs i should take daily to reach more gain in my muscle.

like that i knw is 60* multiply by 1.5 equals 90 grams of protein should i take more than that or less and how much grams of carbs should i take ? and sir what are the goods source of fibers in natural diet .. i take protein creatine glutamine nd multivitamin ..

it will helpful for me if you correct me and tell me how to gain more and more muscle .

thank you
    sir .

irinka2015.petrowa
    Participant

I am working with multinational company so i have don’t have time for Gym and other health programs
    really i want to maintain my health can anyone suggest me what i need to do ??
    Regards
    linda care

piyushkapoor474
    Participant

Whatever supplement you are using, the more of energy you need to have while workout. For that Glutamine is good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here