Veg diet

Home Forums Nutrition Veg diet

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  piyushkapoor474 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello Sir,
    I m 24 years old. My weight is 69 kg and height is 5’10”. I m working out in gym since last 1 year but i m not able to get any significant results. I m lacto-vegeterain so is it possible for me to build awesome physique with lean muscle mass? If yes then pls guide me through the diet plan. I m already on 6 meals a day almost divided equally. I workout 4 days a week and rest 3 days of cardio. Pls give me your expert opinion regarding this.

HELLO ashishshukl
    There are many people and successful bodybuilders of your eating habit. No problem at all even Ghuman, Hira Lal, Daljit and many more international stars are veg. This is for information that veg animals are always bigger and strong then others.
    In you case I find that you are petty overt-raining …you need to have complete 2-3 rest or off training.
    From you statics you are not over weight …it will be good to train your complete body in two days and take one day off. If you want to do cardios do on legs day only that too just 10-15 mts after the training.

Day 1: Chest Shoulders triceps Trapizious Abs
    Day 2 : Back Biceps Legs lower back
    Day 3 rest

This will defiantly help you to grow bigger and leaner.
    All the best

Hi, I am jitendra. i am 22 years old , 163 cm tall and weighs 49 kg… I have Gilbert syndrome , bt i want to have a good physique… is it possible???….

Sorry for delayed reply
    Exercise in Gilbert syndrome is no problem if done slowly and under proper guidance. But be careful in generalized excursion. If will be great to train just 2-3 timers a week and do the basic exercise like bench press, squats, lats pull , front press , barbell curls, triceps push down and sit ups on training days. just perform 2 sets of each exercise and do rest on the next day. Eating can be just normal.
    All the best

Hello sir,
    My name is Amanpreet singh. Am 21 yrs old. My biceps size is 14 inches m going gym from past 1.5 yrs 6 days a week
    My problem is that I m not able to grow abs as m doing cardio exercises thrice a week
    And also am not able to increase my biceps size.
    Suggest exercises so that it helps me to make massive abs nd biceps.
    Ans a diet plan for me

Hello Aman
    Six days training in a week is more than labour. If you want to gain muscle mass you should not do cardio for more than two days a week and that’s only if you have more body fat. It will be good if you consume 6-8 small balanced multiple meals.
    For training best will be the following schedule.
    Day 1. Chest: 6 sets * 6-8 repetition, Shoulders 3-4 sets 6-8 repetition, Abs: 3 sets: 15-20 reps, Cardio 15-20 minutes
    Day 2. Legs: 6 sets 8-10 Reps, Back: 4 set 8-10 reps, Triceps and Biceps super sets 2-3 sets 6-8 reps
    Day 3. Rest:
    Day 4 Same as Day 1
    Day 5 Same as Day 2
    Day 6 Rest
    Day 7 Rest

Getting good abs does not mean do more cardio but you have to check your diet intake which is more important then training.
    I think you should follow exercise chart as per suggestions of a professional trainer and follow the diet as per it as well. Nutrition diet is necessary for gaining good muscles with a perfect physique. BMTG international is a leading gym where nutrition expert give advice on each and every step of gaining a good physique.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here