power lifting program

Home Forums Training power lifting program

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  piyushkapoor474 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello sir howz u,I need your little help,,can you please tell me the proper power lifting program for beginners and intermediate.i am very happy if you help me thnku sir..

What do I need to know this information even more.

Many people ask me for advice on which training program they should start training with. After all, there is a lot of information on every training method out there. Metal Militia, Westside, 2×2, 3×3, hybrid routines are all examples of the routines that can clutter and overwhelm a beginner who just simply wants to get going on their path to superhuman strength.
    What I advise is using the basics. Even the most hardcore training methods revolve around simple principles, the main one being; lift heavier weights, get stronger. Obviously that is very vague so let me explain. When you look at a well designed program, you make advances every microcycle (usually every 1-2 weeks.) This is done by either adding weight or reps to the work set that you did the week or two before. I am astounded by the number of people that are looking for a magical number of sets or reps. I inform these people that there is no magic number, but that there is, however, a magic attitude. If you go balls to the wall mentally, and you do everything humanly possible to make gains, you will succeed. This is true for not only power lifting or bodybuilding, but any sport or business or activity where you either make it or you don’t.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here