muscle gaining

Home Forums Weight Gaining muscle gaining

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jemchuginavostoka 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hi sir
    hope you are feeling great.i read all of your articles and am really impressed by you sir. i am doing gym since past 4 yrs although not regularly. i am vegetarian and also a hardgainer type. i am 6’1ft and 74 kilos at present. hav never used whey protein, creatine nd pre workout supplements but used a heavy gainer only. should i starrt creatine? and if yes than with which supplemnt?
    thank you

Hello Digvijay
    Your weight to your height is OK. But if you want to be a bodybuilder then your weight should be around 90kg with low body fat of 12% and below. For that you need to train hard 3-4 times a week and eat 6-8 small multiple balanced meals. You should eat a good sugar free Mass Gainer like Tara’s Magikmass , AminoMass along with creatine. Make sure you must not gain mass very fast …otherwise the gain may be fatty. Best to follow a basic schedule of completing your complete on two days and then take one rest and then repeat,
    All the best

thank you very much sir…these gainers suggested by you are lean mass gainers or high calorie gainers??
    sir can you please tell some protein sources for vegetarian????

Hello sir my age is 5’5”, weight is 69 kg. I do cardio regularly. For bicep curl I do 20 kg bicep curl, peacher curl, concentration curl, hammer curl. I do not seem to be able to add muscle to my biceps. Please suggest as to how to add muscle to my biceps and also if it is possible at my age.

Bicep a very small muscle needs very less exercise as compare to the other muscle of the body. If you are doing 2-3 exercises for your thighs, which is the biggest muscle of your body then comparing with small size of bicep. You should do only 1 or 2 exercise for 1-2 sets each. The bicep exercise should always be done after the back work outs.
    Just keep in mind bigger the muscles more exercise with require and smaller the muscle less exercise it require.

I hope you will find the correct decision. Do not despair .

I know there are stickies on this subject but i would just like some opinions on my plan to lose fat whilst maintaining/gaining slightly

I am male, 21 years old, 5’11, 238 lbs and around 30-35 BF,

I am new to working out, i have naturally a bulky frame with a fair amount of muscle, i’m like my father in that sense.

My plan is to work each body part twice a week, as follows:

Sunday: Chest and Triceps
    Monday: Back and Biceps
    Tuesday Legs and Shoulders
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: Chest and Triceps
    Friday: Back and Biceps
    Saturday: Legs and shoulders

I am going to do 30 mins of steady state cardio after my workouts i work out in the morning and 30 minutes steady state/jogging in the evening.
    I also plan to intermittent fast for 18 hours a day, consuming all my calories within a 6 hour window.

my calorie intake is going to be 1600-1800 calories per day, consuming 1g per lb of bodyweight for protein.

I would just like to know what this diet and exercise routine would do to my body, my aim to to lose fat whilst maintaining my muscle mass although i may not have a lot or even gaining slightly via noob gains. also are my calories too low to achieve my goal? to be honest, id be happy just losing fat and just not losing muscle.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, I know the experienced ones among you are probably sick of reading these types of questions, and i apologise, I’m just an overweight 21 year old trying to lose fat. :/

what will gaining muscle do to my boxing if i do? cause i want to,and i know all this boxin trainin and no weight trainin will make me lose weight

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here