Lean Muscle Mass

Home Forums Nutrition Lean Muscle Mass

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  david.riley.au 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Warm Greetings,
    My self Malkeet Singh age 24yrs. My Height is 5’11”. Weight 85Kgs. Biceps 16.5 Inches. I Want to Gain Hard Muscle with low fat i.e 5-10 %. I worked 6 days in a week with Half hour of Cardio and Abs Session and 1 Hour of Weightlifting. The problem is that i am suffering from Thyorid as well. So please suggest how to Build Muscle with less fat.
    Supplements intakes is Isolate Whey Protein, Amino Tablets and fatburner.

Sir please suggest me which type of supplement i will take.

Sorry for delayed reply

I have gone through your statics and requirement.
    If you really want to have bigger muscles you need to train just 3-4 times a week and every body part not less then 2 times a week and not more then 3 times a week. And for low body fat you need to cut on your diet and add cardios 3-4 times a week on training days. you must have 2-3 days rest to have muscle mass and density.
    It will better if you post your physique photo so that I could have your assessment and capabilities.

All the best hope to listen you soon.

Dear Malkeet,
    Its good that your writing yourself GiantMalkeet, you at 5 feet 11 inches can look like a giant only if you have a wait of 110 kg with lean mass and strong muscles. You can build size and mass and loose body fat along with by understanding some simple fitness and strength fundas. You should train just 3-4 days a week with heavy load and sufficient rest to grow perform every body part not less than 2 times a week and not more than 3 times a week 2 cardios in a week sufficient to check the further body fat increase. Lift quite heavy in every set intake every set 4-6 minutes rest between the set. Try to concentrate more on the basic exercises like bench press, squat, front press, chin ups, bar dips and 20-30 minutes a cardio 2-3 times a week.
    Eat small balanced sugar free multiple meals 6-8 times a day. Eat less than your hunger and always stay hungry so that you may not gain fat and the muscles will catch hold of the protein after a good exercise stimulus to get stronger and healthier.

Thank you

All the best

Hey all,

Not new to supplements or lifting, but Ive been out of the game for a loooong time. Today there are so many different things available that I dont know which is which, so Im hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

Heres what Ive doing so far… Ive dropped from 208 lbs to 177 lbs in a matter of 3 or 4 months, this is from doing a lot of morning cardio and lifting weights in the afternoons.

Heres what Ive been taking for supps:
    1. Pro7ein protein seven from Vitasport
    1 shake in the morning
    1 pre-workout about an hour before
    1 after workout
    Overall, I think its ok, except for the price 50 per container

2. NSane pre-workout
    1 scoop with water pre-workout
    Good so far, good energy, I sweat a lot, but 45 per container

3. Centrum Performance Multi-Vitamins
    1 a day in the morning
    I dont know if its making a difference overall

I hit the gym 4 times a week, I do focus well and am totally motivated by my progress so far.

So, my goal is to now begin gaining lean muscle mass, however Im not certain this supplement combo is all I need.

So Id like to see you guys give me your supp combos to give me an idea of a better way to accomplish my goal. Im very curious about Purple Wraath and Kane sure makes it look good. I do plan on trying that at some point, also Controlled Labs Multi-Vitamin Orange Triad looks good, since it provides joint support and I feel like I need that.

But please give me your feedback on:

Whey / Protein Supps that are 34gm or more per scoop and is more better?
    Pre-workout Supps
    Intra-workout Supps do I need one if I take a pre-workout
    Others: Such as amino acid pills, fish oils etc, etc.

Im very curious to see the different combinations you guys use.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here