fitness model training

Home Forums Sport Of Bodybuilding fitness model training

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  piyushkapoor474 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ello Randhir sir. Its my dream to become a fitness model. i’ve have been training in a local gym for 1 and a half year. But i’m not able to make that sort of improvement.. i think my training is not perfect. Can u tell me where i can get a perfect fitness model training and how much will it cost?

My question is also about this topic. If you find something then please share with us.

For the fitness model training concentrate on your workout routine. Do maximum rap with light weight and nutrition diet is also necessary for good physique. I think for better results you should concentrate on both the things.

really agree with you. That we need perfect physique and diet for that. So we need personal trainer for that. You can consult with fitness club.

This system has been right up my alley and I LOVE IT Some guys dont think its enough volume, but if you are training hard youll see that it works

As of i told you earlier, nutrition diet is much necessary. I would suggest you to use sea food extra effective results, if you can afford. The time you are giving to yourself, surly will help you to get better physique results.
    I would suggest you to intake whey protein supplement which is having extra effective results to those who want it as profession of modeling.
    To know more contact vigourfuel DOT COM or you can call at +91-9996014784

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here