Certification of personal trainer

Home Forums Certification Certification of personal trainer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  piyushkapoor474 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My name is ” Garry “, 26yrs of age. i’ve completed the certification course of personal trainer course from gold’s gym india, but i am not satisfied with the study curriculum. i want to be a fitness trainer and not getting any idea what to do or not getting any advice.

So it’s an humble request to you to guide me on the right way of my career.

It is good that you have completed the certification of your course from Gold’s gym. If you yourself never trained hard then you can hardly communicate your knowledge to the customer’s satisfaction.
    In our Bodybuilding India’ s basic training institute “National School Of Bodybuilding” offers various short term and university affiliated gym trainer diploma’s under graduation and post graduates.
    If you are beginner you have to trained and study regularly for 3 months and then appears for the exam in May next year.
    And if you are already a trainer or trained in this field from many years, then you need to attend the basic one week study seminar in the institute and then your forms and application will be duly filled and will send to the university.
    And after that you need to come to Jalandhar in next May for examination.
    This way you will be able to get CBT(Certified Gym and Bodybuilding Trainer) from our institute after the seminar and university diploma’s after the exam as per your qualifications.
    Next seminar dates are: 23-06-2014 to 29-06-2014 at National School Of Bodybuilding care of Tara’s health club opposite cant board school, Jalandhar cantt, Punjab, India
    contact no: 09464742911

Hello sir my name is yaman verma i am from new delhi i have done personal fitness trainer course from gold’s gym . I am not satisfied and i want to improve more and want to learn advance bodybuilding course so that i can also trainer a bodybuilder for his competitions . I have some bodybuilder who want to compete in the competitions but lack of experience i cannot provide them that services which you guys provide to your bodybuilders for e.g. how to use steroids the diet plans ,workouts ,intensity,washout and all the important things . Please let me know if you have any information about the courses
    Thank You

Hi, Yes we are providing at national school of bodybuilding 3 month advanced bodybuilding training camp with certificate as CBT. This for the people who want to make or improve body and get certified. We also assist as distance education center for various Universities fitness and nutritional courses.
    As you are already trained we go ahead with one week CBT seminar where you have to attend the theory and practical classes. We give one certificate from our institute after one week and ensure your admission to the university courses as per your basic academic qualification. For other details you can call 09464742911.

f you really wish to build career in bodybuilding i would suggest you to introduce yourself on social media network like facebook, google or such other social engine which will help you to get better response. Answer peoples query on their diet chart or give them nutrition advice and make good contact to promote yourself. That’s as simple as that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here