can i built muscles after arm surgery

Home Forums Nutrition can i built muscles after arm surgery

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  er.amitsaini99 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

er.amitsaini99
    Participant

sir my name is amit im 24 year old sir my right arm is completely damaged in a car accident . after 3 surgery kaya main fir say muscles built kar sakta hu main apni arm ki pic send kar raha hu

Randhir
    Participant

Dear Amit,
    It is really sorry that you came across such an accident.
    I finD that you total skin and subcutaneous tissue is damaged. You may need plastic surgery. After good surgery your look will be much better.
    But now question is weather there was any bone, joint, muscle cut or ligament tear injuries. . If its there then definitely the restriction of the moment will be there. But with full recovery and passage of time may be few months you will be able to train THE INJURED ARM.
    Yes after you get general physical recovery you can do many exercise like for Abs, calves, legs,lower back etc where the effects of the accident is not there. You can follow a good cardio and fitness training programme for few months then you can start your injured area rehabilitation recovery schedule under good physiotherapist.

One thing is top of the world

WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS THE WAYS.

ALL THE BEST.

er.amitsaini99
    Participant

thankyou sir. plz aap mujhe koi suplement suggest karo . taki main fir say arm musscle built kar saku. or sir meri arm ab recover bhi ho chuki hai

Randhir
    Participant

Hi, Its good that you have recovered from your injury. I will tell you that supplement and good diet helps the complete body to improve not just arms. So just consume good nutritious diet along with trusted supplements.
    To get good mass gain better to take dope free balanced mass gainer like: TNC magik mass, TNC Storm xtreme or Tara’s Mega triple mass.

er.amitsaini99
    Participant

thanx sir. main pehle bhi tnc k hi product use karta tha sir. because low cost better quality . par sir main bed rest k karan kafi fatty ho gea hu . is lia sir main .veg protein.thermocut. hodia . use kar raha hu.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.-- Login/Register here